We all know those situations in business situations when emails get not answered, people not showing up in time for meetings or service in general is not as professional as it could be.
Let me share some thoughts about integrity and excellence as company standards or values, and why they are so critical in today’s business world:
- Trust and Reputation: A company which is well known for acting with integrity and excellence is way more likely to be trusted by customers, partners, and investors. Integrity and excellence are core values that build trust and definitely can establish a positive reputation in the marketplace.
- Legal and Ethical Compliance: Adhering to ethical and legal standards is simply crucial for success and sustainability of a company today. A business that operates with integrity and excellence is less likely to violate laws and regulations, business risks which are likely to result in legal/ financial consequences.
- Company Culture and Enthusiasm: A workplace that values integrity and excellence is likely to create a positive work environment that fosters employee morale, motivation and enthusiasm. When employees are aware of, and support those company standards, they are also way more likely to feel valued, respected, and will probably give their best as well.
As a globally working executive in software, I’m so happy to report that I have successfully re-certified for the 5th time as a High-Performance-Coach! This will help massively in motivating people, and helping teams and businesses in getting to the next level.
- Innovation and Growth: Operating with integrity and excellence can also result in increased innovation and growth. A company with those values is more likely to attract and retain top talent, establish strong partnerships, and create a culture of innovation which drives growth and success.
- Long-term Success: long term success is way more likely for a company which is is built on a foundation of trust and ethical values. In today’s business world, where consumers and stakeholders demand transparency and ethical behavior, integrity and excellence are essential for a sustainable success.
Let me close by saying that customers can easily buy anywhere today. Integrity, enthusiasm, and excellence make the difference!
Wishing everyone a productive day – including excellent results! 🙂