As a successful C-Level Digital Executive, AND certified High Performance Coach I’m very much aware of the importance that useful habits have concerning performance. Not only in business, also in private life. For energy management, and for health reasons.
Let me share five useful habits for improving every day’s performance.
1. Setting clear and specific goals for yourself, and creating a plan on how to achieve those goals
2. Continuously learning and developing new skills, as goals might unexpectedly change during the business year
3. Practicing time management and avoiding procrastination, e.g by clearly defining blocks of work hours in the calendar
4. Taking care of your physical and mental health by getting enough sleep, exercise, and healthy food
5. Staying open minded, motivated, energized, and committed to your goals
Have a great day everyone and make a difference today!